Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos is a small cadre of U.S. government agents.
It is led by, obviously by the name, Chuck Norris who answers only to the Director, though what he is a director of is not mentioned as far as I could find except for calling it 'the Agency'. That man in turn, according to Norris and who would be crazy enough to argue with him, only to the President.
The team is a "small group of martial arts specialists" though in one adventure Norris describes them as really a family, all of whom live in a large house which functions as their bases and training facility. It is from there that they will respond to the call to take on the enemies of the country that pose the biggest threats.
Assisting Norris as members of the group are:
- Tabe, a very large and impressive looking Japanese sumo wrestler. In addition to being a former champion in the sport, he is also "an accomplised poet, pratical joker, and ... well, let's just say that Tabe likes to eat".
- Pepper, technology expert and mechanic. He describes her to one visitor as his niece and she calls him uncle. In addition to keeping their various vehicles in prime condition, she is also the best driver in the group, except for Norris. She is a young very attractive and fit brunette.
- Reed, Norris's young apprentice and twin brother of Pepper. He is their computer and electronics expert. He and Pepper live with Norris as their legal guardian as their father, a good friend of Norris, is out of the country for an extended period.
- Kimo, a samurai warrior adept with all the weaponry of ancient Japan and a master at Kendo. He is also the team's tactician.
- Too Much, Norris' adopted son, aged likely around 12, who is just learning the martial arts and is more of an honorary member of the group.
Leading the field for those that this group will go up against, and the only real enemy we actually see the Kommandos fight, is would-be world conqueror, the Claw, head of the evil organization VULTURE. The Claw is a oriental (exact nationality unknown) who has a metal claw for his right hand.
He is aided by a martial arts expert called the Super-Ninja. We know nothing more about this man except for his being the right-hand (no joke meant) to the Claw.
VULTURE also has a seemingly endless collection of ninja foot soldiers.
Norris begins each of his televised episodes with a intro such as: "There are people in the world who believe violence is the answer to every problem; who think they always have to fight. They never like to play fair. I don't like having to resort to violence; it's always my last option. And sometimes it's not a lot of fun."